Harlequin Eldar Part 2

 have completed the harlequin pattern on the models and have moved on to the cloth portions of the eldar.  I am going with a light blue to ice blue on the cloth to starkly contrast with the pink on the models.  I would like to come back in and add in some free hand on the larger cloth portions of the models but I will wait until they are nearly completed to make sure that I don't put too much on the models.

I have painted the leathers black and then highlighted with adeptus battle gray.  This will be washed with a black ink at a later stage to tie the colors together.

Following the blue on the models, I have gone in and base coated all the wraithbone portions of the model a khaki color which will serve as a lower shading for the bone color which will go down next.