Sneaky Little Git - sort of...

Well here it is. My first picture from my Warhammer Fantasy Army - Ogre Kingdoms.


I have been working on this army for quite a while now but just haven't gotten around to posting anything about it. This is the most recent model that I have painted for this army. He is one of a pair or Gorgers that I am planning on running.

It has been quite a while since I played Warhammer Fantasy so I am using a pretty straight forward list off the net - 1 Tyrant, 3 Butchers, some Bulls, Iron Guts, a few Lead Belchers, and two Gorgers.

From everything I hear Ogres are at the bottom of the Fantasy heap right now - down there wtih Tomb Kings as far as competitiveness goes but that is ok with me - I plan on having a hoot running around the board with my Ogres bellowing as I do so.

I don't have too much left to do to get the army in shape, now all I gotta do is re-learn how to play Fantasy and I will be good to go!