Valkyrie to Vendetta Part 2

Back to Part One

I have now gotten the Valkrie and have made a single modification from my conversion plan.  A magnet will not fit between the wing panels, but a single paperclip will!  After a bit of investigation and tinkering, I was able to fit magnetized lascannon pairs under the wings, using magnets to hold them to the paperclips I sandwiched inside the wings.
Then I took the twinlinked lascannon from a dreadnought arm, cut it off flush using a razor saw, and replaced the hull lascannon with the pair.  It fits perfectly.  I will post a work in progress of the vaklyrie in the next couple of days, and will show you how well these lascannon sponsons fit on there!