TauTauTau



I did a pirahna and started working on the base for all my suits this week. Also, I am working on converting a crisis suit ethereal. I am not going to use it, but want it for my display. Here is my pirahna and the start of a glave for my ethereal.










Now to more important things. Tomorrow, I am playing Sweet E in the mordheim world championship. Winner takes all. And by all I mean the whole world. Now you might be asking, How is Northwest Arkansas the whole world? Because, you can't beat me at mordhiem. Think you can? Then drive down here and prove it. Thought so. Anyway, if you are around Warpig tomorrow night we will be playing. And Eric, I know I am beating a dead horse here by saying, PREPARE TO LOSE!




Video unrelated, but quite frightening/awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc