Herald of Tzeentch Work in Progress

So, this week I thought I'd post some pictures of the Herald of Tzeentch I'm currently painting. I built the Chariot out of the Vampire Counts Corpse Cart, so it looks like he's springing off a pile of corpses, which I think is a pretty cool effect. I used the bier with flaming skulls behind him because I like the fact that the flames shooting from his hands match those behind him. I currently have him on a flying base, but I'm going to put him on a standard MC base with the pole from the flying base. I've drilled the hole slightly tilted because I feel that anything Tzeentch related would fly slightly askew.

Most of the builds I've seen for Daemons run three or even four of these guys, but I'm too big of a fan of Greater Daemons (and I have what I consider a very nice conversion planned for my Keeper), and the Masque makes my fiends surprisingly more effective. The best part about putting him on the chariot is the ability to get to the rear armor with the Bolt and then pump Daemonic Gaze into a unit of marines. He's also remarkably hard to get rid of with 5 wounds and a 4+ invulnerable.

Well, I suppose that's it for now. Hopefully next week I'll have pictures of my Keeper.

Later,
Monkey