US Games Day 2010 Recap

Reports from the Baltimore Games Day are coming in from all over. So far it looks like it was a good time but there wasn't much news released. Here is the best round up that I could find that hit all the big topics. From Heresy Workshop (be sure to click on the link for some pictures)-

I just got back from Games Day.
It was not as huge as I thought, but was very well done.
For Us Pre-Heresy Type ForgeWorld has no plans on Stopping with what we have seen so far.
They have said they are coming out with both Pre-Heresy Terminators and Dreds.

Seems GW and Forgeworld kind of taken notice of how well certain after market bits sell and would like some of the pie too.

The Badab War book comes out really soon.
I did'nt ask but I think in a few weeks they are putting out the Badab Book with the Librarian Honor guard.
Did I forget to mention all the hidden pics are of a really cool Libraian in MK4 and his Honor Guard all in Relic Armor.
The second book comes out around Christmas

The Ultramarine movie will be out this year and looks a whole lot better than the teaser trailer.
I have a pic of a screenshot they made into an advert.

I also spoke with Dan Abnett who said The next Guant's Book comes out next year.
And he also plans on starting the new Eisenhorn trilogy next year as well.
Like he said, first will be a short story book about Eisenhorn and company.

There was a new advert for Space Marine that was geared for people who were not as familiar to GW which was cool.
And the First Race for the MMO was laid out with a longer video.
I got to say game play looks kind of cool.
The Imperium of Man
Imperial Guard,Ad-Mech,Space Marines

Also it looks like I was wrong - US Games Day next year will be in Chicago. My money was on Memphis, but alas.