Mark Of The Wulfen - Werewolf Heads Available From Maxmini.eu

For those of you who don't want to use the wolf helmet from the Space Wolves sprue to represent your Mark of the Wulfen models Maxmini.eu has a conversion bit that is right up your alley - Werewolf Heads.


These bits were announced about a month back and I have been checking their site every day waiting for them to go on order. Well, it looks like today is the day and I just ordered two sprues of these guys.

I was wanting something special for my Mark of the Wulfen models and I just couldn't see forking out tons of dollars for the old 13th company models. These heads will run you about 6 Euros per sprue, with six heads per sprue. I ordered two sets and with shipping the order came out to about $18 US - not too bad.

 I'm really excited about these bits. I will do a full review when these bits get in and should have a few models painted up not long after that.