Hordes World Guardian Preview from Privateer Press

Privateer Press has a preview up of a new model for Hordes - The World Guardian.

This model looks absolutely amazing. I have one Hordes model that I bought for a conversion that I haven't got around to working on yet, and the quality on these models is great. I'm not sure what you would use this model for in 40k - maybe a Daemon Prince for Chaos Space Marines or Chaos Daemons. For Fantasy you could fit this into a Daemon army or maybe it could find a home in a Wood Elf force - either way I think it would look nice. I'm not sure on the size of this model because I am not too familiar with the line, but it looks like it is probably pretty big.

It looks like this model will be out the first week of July and will retail for $28. That isn't bad at all.