Ork Warboss on Bike Conversion

Having finished up my batch of converted Nob Bikerz it was time to give them a Warboss. I decided to use the Deffkopta model a as a base but do it up a bit different.

I started out by cutting the same pieces off that I had cutt off for the Nobz, but this ended up not being enough for what I was wanting to do - so it was back to the Dremel Tool.

A little bit of plastic later and I had the Deffkopta chopped down to size.


The next step was to cut down an Assault on Black Reach Warboss to fit on the bike. It took a few tries but I got the torso cut down to where it would fit. After that I had to cut the backpack off and shave the back down a bit to get it to fit into the seat - the plastic Warboss is HUGE. Once that was done I filled in the back with some superglue and baking soda to even out the mess I made back there and then it was time to glue it in place.



In my next post I will show you how I got the Warboss to fit in the seat and I will hopefully have some work done on the wheels so you can see how that is coming along.