Incoming - New Deff Dread Revealed!

GW has some pics of the new Deff Dread assembled and painted as well as some shots of the sprue -

This kit just looks absolutely amazing. I mean seriously - compare this to the old model ->


Yeah, the old model may have 'character' or something, but the new one just looks slick. I am now really glad that I have held off on buying any of these for my Orks. I am sure that this kit will make me field a few of em.

Looking at the spure it also appears that there are quite a few bits packed in there. If this is like any of the other Ork kits there will be TONS of bits left over for convertin in other places.

UPDATE:

Looks like the new Killa Kans are up for preorder now as well! Really makes me want to add some walkers into my Orks.


At $45 for a box of 3 these guys are a steal. That is only $15 a pop! Looks like a price drop for once compared to the old price of $20 for a metal Killa Kan.