The Harlequins part 1

Started working on painting the Harlequins for my wraith wall army.  I absolutely love these models, and I know they will be a challenge for me for sure.  I am going to remain with my very limited palette of using pinks, bones and blues.  In this army there will be no metallic colors.  I don't want to go overboard on painting the harlequin pattern, and I am going to try to go for a bit larger diamond pattern than the norm.  Such are my goals - we will see how it turns out.

I painted the areas the pink color that I mixed up by mixing privateer press coral pink and warlock pink as the base.  The I lightly painted on the diamond pattern with black paint and filled in the diamond shapes.  I have done this sparsely on the models because I don't want that to take away from the rest of the model.  the model won't look complete until the bone color is painted on the contrast with the pink and blues.