Ogre Kingdoms - Gnoblar Scraplauncher - A Hunk of Pewter!


I know I keep saying that I 'finished' my Ogre Kingdom army on here but as Jester said to me the other day - You don't ever REALLY finish an army. Well, I am definitely in that stage of being finished.

I decided that I could add a few units to my existing Ogre army and they would play in an entirely different way. The units I decided to add were some Gnoblar Trappers and a Gnoblar Scarp Launcher.

Let me tell you about the Gnoblar Scrap Launcher. According to some schools of thought it is a chariot, that is also a rock lobber while according to others it is a rock lobber that also happens to be a chariot. 'But wait!' you say - 'isn't that the same thing?' You would think so just looking at it but from what I have read you can almost treat it like two different units depending on how you look at it.

So far I really don't have much of a clue what the differences will be since I haven't played with it yet but I CAN tell you that this model weighs about four pounds and the thought of putting it together just scares the bejeezus out of me.

It looks like this model will be the final test for the Gorilla Superglue.