Sometimes it just doesn't work out - The Tiny Khorne Daemon Prince

Oh man. What was I thinking?


For Patriot Games 2008 I decided that I needed a Khorne Daemon Prince. Since I was short on time and already had a big Slaanesh Prince modeled up I decided to raid my bits box and see what I could come up with.

After a bit of digging around I found an awesome model - a Fantasy Minotaur with Great Weapon. Oh yeah. I was in business. All good Daemon princes need wings so I grabbed a pair of Fell Bat wings and I was set!

It didn't really click what was wrong with this guy until my first game at the tournament when I had to explain that it was my Daemon Prince. He just looked so small. Like really small.

No one complained about the tiny Daemon Prince but I do think some of the other members of The Hogs of War ribbed me about it. Since then I haven't fielded him and I keep trying to figure out what to do with him since I like the model. My current plan is to pop him off his large base, stick him on a smaller one, and have a Winged Khorne Lord with Bloodfeeder.