World Wide War - Scenarios Have Arrived!


Got a nice email from the folks at 40k Radio this morning - the scenarios for The World Wide War!

I am not allowed to reveal them to the competitors until right before the mission starts but I did want to do a sneak-peak sort of post because they are really cool.

I can't go into too much detail on them but I will try to give you just a taste. The missions are themed off of 40k Radio - themes that are common on the show peak their head in throughout the missions.

The missions are also pretty brutal. In order to get a massacre you have to perform VERY well. Since this is a world-wide event this will help stratify the scores.

There is a very nice mix of objectives and deployment scenarios and all the missions have very neat twists. It looks like they have been inspired a bit by The Big Waaagh, RTT Scenarios, and with a bit of 'Ard Boys thrown in for good measure.

Well, I don't want to get into any trouble by giving away too much but the missions look top notch and I am expecting a really good day of gaming.

Be sure to tune in next week and I will post the missions and have some results from the carnage!