Conversion - Herald of Khorne in Chariot

Here is a conversion that I did a while back of a Herald of Khorne in a Chariot.

This model is from when I was still trying to figure out what I was doing with my Chaos Daemon army. I decided that a Herald of Khorne in a Chariot would be a good way to go. Since then I have moved away from this build but I still love the model.


The base of the conversion is the Warhammer Fantasy Vampire Counts Corpse Cart. I just love this model.


I pretty much left the base model alone. What I did change up was the driver. I used the body and cloak from the Necromancer driver and added in a Bloodletter arm and head. I didn't have a spear pointy head piece so I sculpted a hood out of some green stuff and put that over the driver's head.

The hardest part about this whole thing was getting the freaking corpses to fit into the middle of the cart. I assembled the cart and painted the corpses separately and they just did not want to fit.