Review - IronHalo.net Resin Bases

I am sure quite a few of you saw these bases from IronHalo.net over on Bell of Lost Souls a while back. When I saw these bases I just knew that I had to order some.


I have been trying to talk myself out of doing a Mechanicus themed Space Marine army for about a year now but when I saw these the battle was lost.

If you are thinking about ordering some of these bases or anything else that they offer and haven't done so yet do yourself a favor and place the order. The quality on these bases is amazing. There is so much detail packed into these bases that it will make your head spin.

And for all the super-fine detail they have crammed in there is very little problems with the cast. There are a few specks and tiny tiny bubbles here and there but you run into that with any resin base. For the level of detail that these have the amount of blemishes is pretty much non-existent.

I have started working on painting these bases up as a break from finishing up my Big Waaagh army. I will document the process and let you know how it goes. I am expecting it to take a while because I want to do a good job and there is as much detail on some of these bases as there is on my models.