Blog Poll Results and a New Poll

The results were in favor of leaving the blog as is, but with a few folks preferring a white background. For now, we will leave the blog the way it is, but we may try changing the background over a little later. As always we appreciate all your feedback and comments - if there is anything we can make better please let us know here or any time in the forum!

I have also posted a new poll. Now that my IG update is nearly drawing to a close, I need to consider what my next army project will be. For a change, I want to let painting style and colors dictate what army I will paint and play next. I would like to use either a pink and blue or orange and blue color scheme, which only leaves a few viable armies.

Space Marines are right out, since I have a blood angels army already.