Conversion - Chest bursting with tentacles - part 1

This conversion was quite easy and turned out well. I had a regular Space Marine chest piece and wanted to chaos it up. It had the big imperial eagle on the chest so I had to do something with that. I thought about scratching it out or defacing it in some way but that just didn't float my boat. After a bit of though I figured out what it needed - tentacles.

I took my Dremel tool and cut a rough gash all the way through to inside the chest cavity. I trimmed it up a bit but left it a bit rough around the edges. I then took a ball of green stuff and rolled out some tubes and smoothed them up. I stuck them in the gaping chest wound and pushed them around a bit with a modeling tool.

This took about half an hour to do from start to finish and was good practice using green stuff.