TauTauTau- New Army List

So I took a whooping last weekend in Springfield. Got tabled for the first time in a tourny in quite a while. The picture explains it all. I know I said last week that I didn't like my list, but still....It got me thinking about new ways to improve my old lists. Pirahna #3? You are out. Seven pathfinders? You are in. Kroot hounds? You are out. Nine fire knives? You are in. I took out my deathrain suits. It seemed pretty inpractical for me to continue running them when I was running pathfinders. The main thing I really like on my new list is that it gives me two mech troop options. One thing that really killed me in the game that I got creamed was that my kroot got drop pod flamed turn one, while my devilfish took large amounts of fire before going down. Front armor 12 with constant cover 4 is pretty hard to bring down, and therefore worthy of running 2 of. Here is my new list. 2000 points HQ: 1 Commander Shas'el, 87 pts Missile Pod; Plasma Rifle; Multi-Tracker;

Elite: 3 Crisis Battlesuit, 186 pts Missile Pod; Plasma Rifle; Multi-Tracker Elite:

3 Crisis Battlesuit, 186 pts Missile Pod; Plasma Rifle; Multi-Tracker Elite:

3 Crisis Battlesuit, 186 pts Missile Pod; Plasma Rifle; Multi-Tracker

Troops: 6 Fire Warrior, 60 pts Pulse Rifle x6)
Troops: 6 Fire Warrior, 145 pts Pulse Rifle x6 1 Devilfish ((C:TE, pg. 36); Burst Cannon Disruption Pod) 2 Gun Drones (Twin Linked Pulse Carbines)
Troops: 10 Kroot Carnivore Squad Kroot Rifle x10; Troops: 10 Kroot Carnivore Squad 70 pts Kroot Rifle x10

Fast Attack: 7 Pathfinder, 169 pts Markerlight x7; Pulse Carbine x7 1 Devilfish Burst Cannon; Disruption Pod) 2 Gun Drones (Twin Linked Pulse Carbines)

Fast Attack: 1 Piranha Light Skimmer, 75 pts Disruption Pod x1; Targeting Array x1; Fusion Blaster x1) 2 Gun Drones (Twin Linked Pulse Carbines)

Fast Attack: 1 Piranha Light Skimmer, 75 pts Disruption Pod x1; Targeting Array x1; Fusion Blaster x1) 2 Gun Drones (Twin Linked Pulse Carbines)

Heavy Support: 1 Broadside Battlesuit, 260 pts Twin Linked Railgun; Smart Missile System; Hard-wired Drone Controller; Advanced Stabilisation System; Team Leader) 2 Broadside Battlesuit; Twin Linked Railgun; ; Smart Missile System; Advanced Stabilisation System) 1 Shield Drone (Unit Type: Infantry; Shield Generator)

Heavy Support: 1 Broadside Battlesuit, 260 pts Twin Linked Railgun; Smart Missile System; Hard-wired Drone Controller; Advanced Stabilisation System; Team Leader) 2 Broadside Battlesuit; Twin Linked Railgun; ; Smart Missile System; Advanced Stabilisation System) 1 Shield Drone (Unit Type: Infantry; Shield Generator)

Heavy Support: 1 Hammerhead Gunship, 170 pts Railgun;Targeting Array; Two Burst Cannons; Disruption Pod; Multi-Tracker; Target Lock)

I think I am going to bring some havoc to the table with these bad boys. First couple turns, all suits are transport hunting, with markerlights going on the biggest threat amongst them. Markerlights will ignore Armor 13+ for the time being. All railguns attack armor 13+, splitting fire if the first batch takes it all down. Secondarily, they will be assisting on transports. All devilfish will be hidind behind pirahnas and getting on objectives, making sure to get around 24 inches away from them turn 1 or 2. Kroot will maintain their job as my deployment objective holders/screens. On a side note, I am starting a nid army. I'm thinking alien grey bodies with ice blue carapaces. Make them from an ice world. I really want to paint blue. Suggestions?