The Blood Drive part 3

Enter the Machine!

I've started (in my opinion) the worst part of painting an army. The assembly lining of the common infantry. It's generally 2 weeks of painting hell for me. I assembly line because I'm not fond of painting the normal guys and this is the quickest way to get them out of the way. Especially when there is 60 of them to paint. Give me Elites, Walkers, Monstrous Creatures, Vehicles any day. Assembly lining takes the fun out of painting for me. However its the most efficient way to get what you don't want to do out of the way. Get out one paint color and one brush and blow through a step in 2 to 3 hours. The only problem with this is the better you want your models painted the more steps you have to do. (general rule of thumb anyways) So the better you want your infantry the more 2 to 3 hour steps you'll have, thus elongating the torture. I just have to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The 'Light' consists of 8 blood crushers with convertions, 2 demon princes and a fully converted Thirster! Oh boy! I wanna wet my brush just thinking about it.





But alas Khorne help me get through this and I can promise much war and blood shed once I have a fully painted army. (Maybe not the blood shed I want sticking with mono god but any skull is a win for khorne after all.)