Ghouls to Plaguebearers - Finished

In the last post on these guys I showed you how I put the green stuff on the belly.

Since then I have finished up the green stuff work and painted them up. The rest of the conversion was very straight forward. I rolled up little balls of GS and then cut them in half. This made little eyes. I then glued a horn or tentacle to the ghouls head, wrapped it in green stuff, roughed it up, and slapped on half a ball for an eye.

After that I primed em up black, slapped on however many different colors of green and brown I had, washed em with Devlan Mud, and called it a day. Man I love Nurgle - I get to paint stuff shoddily and it turns out good.