Traitor Guard Penal Legion

I field a pair of these units each game, even with my tournament lists. I love them. Coming in late really can help you grab up objectives when you need to. The fact that the unit is stubborn also helps them act deeper into enemy territory without you having to worry that they will run without putting up a good showing or dying to the man! I have also found that your opponent can't ignore them and will tend to leave things back or sandwich his units just a bit more than usual! Perfect for all that Ordnance!

My penal legion are made from the newer ghouls models with helmet bits and lasgun bits added. The idea being that as you fall further and further under the ruinous powers, you become more and more of a ghoul like creature. These represent my 'veteran' troopers hungry for more flesh!