Forge World Resin Warp Fixing

Resin has a tendency to bend after it has set. It has a very low melting point and can arrive to you in a very bent type of shape. You can see from the following pictures there were some issues with my hydra barrels when they arrived.

Granted, I did panic a bit at first but they were easy enough to fix. So here is what I did. I got a nice large cup of water and microwaved it for about 1 minute and a half. The resin becomes quite malleable at about 120 degrees fahrenheit. Then I took the barrels and placed them in the water for about 45 seconds:

Then I took the barrels, straightened them with my fingers and dunked them into some ice water. The resin cures quickly after it is cooled and maintains the shape you place it in. Here are the barrels after the easy fix: