Extinction Angels Rhino - Part 5 - Finished!

Here it is! The finished Rhino! I didn't think I was going to make it but I did.

I finished this guy up and was quite pleased - especially considering how rough it looked just a few days earlier. This was the first vehicle that I have ever painted so hopefully it will all be smooth sailing from here on out.

Once I was done I decided that I would mount the vehicle on some kind of base. I cut out a nice rectangular piece of hard board and based it like the rest of my models. When it was finished I used some super glue to stick the Rhino in place. I am not sure if I will leave it like this but for the time being I am happy with it. Worst case scenario I rip it off and do some touch up work on the bottom of the tracks.

You can't see much detail in this picture but if you click it a larger image should load up.



After painting this nightmare of a project I have decided that it is time to do some more troops. I recently received in a bitz pack order from GW so in the next few days I will show you what I am working on.