Swappable Weapons - Part 1

As I started planning out my army I ran into a dilemma. Each unit has several different options for special weapons (flamers, rocket launchers, plasma guns, etc.) but if you glue one onto a model and don't choose that weapon for one particular game you 'waste' that model. To not 'waste' any models you would have to know which special weapons you want to use with a unit from the start. Since I haven't actually played any games yet this really isn't an option.

In order to maximize the number of troops I have available for battle I have decided to make my special weapons troops have interchangeable weapons. How will I do this you ask? Magnets. Rare earth magnets to be more precise.

Next time I will show you where to get these magnets and give you an overview of how to magnetize your special weapon troops.